Learn More About TNC, NAC, and
and Start to Plan Your Migration
WHEN: September 20, 2005 12:30 - 4:30 PM
WHERE: Westin Hotel, city, room name.......
If you're like most enterprise IT professionals, you're
starting to investigate the emerging endpoint integrity architectures such
as the TNC standards and Cisco's NAC that promise to centralize
and enforce endpoint security on your network.
The benefits of these centralized architectures are compelling: stronger
security, enforced by the network; less downtime; and guaranteed handling
of non-compliant devices. However, choosing which approach to take may
be confusing. And, migrating to it is likely to be a huge undertaking
that will ultimately affect every device on your network, and may even
force changes to how you've set up your network.
Planning and preparation will be essential to your successful roll-out.
To help in your strategic planning, we are pleased to invite you to attend
our educational seminar, Making Sense of the Endpoint Integrity Landscape,
where we'll be providing technical details on each architecture, outlining
deployment considerations, and providing guidance on which endpoint integrity
architecture makes sense for your network.
Presented by: Technical representatives from Funk Software, developer of leading network access security solutions based on RADIUS and 802.1X
- Overview of the emerging endpoint integrity architectures,
including the new endpoint integrity standards adopted recently by
the Trusted Network Connect (TNC) subgroup of the Trusted Computing
Group and Cisco's Network Access Control.
- Advantages of taking a standards-based approach to endpoint integrity including multi-vendor compatibility and increased customer choice
- Considerations and requirements for deploying endpoint integrity solutions on your network, including how to handle wireless and wired devices, VPN users, and guest access.
- The role of RADIUS and 802.1X in these architectures, and how they facilitate a phased approach to your migration to a centralized endpoint integrity strategy.
- Demonstration of Funk Software's complete suite of endpoint integrity products, including Steel-Belted Radius®/Endpoint Assurance, and Odyssey® Client, and how they interoperate with leading security software such as that from McAfee, Symantec, Check Point, and others.
- Extensive Q&A session
Lunch and refreshments will be served.